ARO – Here We Grow! Leadership Program
Ready to take your leadership, facilitation and entrepreneurial skills to the next level?
ARO’s Here We Grow leadership program was designed with you in mind! It’s time to stop struggling alone and beating yourself up for your (lack of) consistency and start being supported by a caring group of like-minded individuals with a common caring for humanity and what’s possible when authentic communication skills become the norm! Imagine a world where people feel seen, heard and gotten on the regular? The types of relationships we’d all enjoy, the ways in which we work, live and play will be filled with joy and delight! Economies, social structures, everything designed and operated by people who have developed #relationalintelligence. That’s the kind of world ARO is building in Canada’s Capital – come join us!
19 in stock
Here we grow! – Introducing ARO’s NEW Leadership Program
NOW is your time to shine!
Authentic Relating Ottawa is entering a new era, just as the world does too, and you are invited to join in and link arms as we grow and expand – together! Announcing the new ARO – Here We Grow! leadership program from January 2023 – June 2023.
This is for people who:
- Believe in the power of communication to transform our lives, our communities and our world
- Hunger for continual discovery of self, other and the world around them in a way that brings freedom, love and affinity at ever increasing levels to their lives and those around them
- Are ready to stop struggling alone in their business or offerings and grow together
- See a benefit in consistent accountability, training, development, coaching and embodied integration for themselves and those they serve
What you’ll discover:
- Learn the ins and outs of growing a business that delivers online and in person events
- Learn your leadership archetype
- Learn about the source of what limits you when it comes to leading and communicating as a leader
- Conscious communication skills for being with anyone, anywhere and having the ability to generate respectful, loving, empathic conversations
- The tools and mindset it takes to grow an Authentic Relating Community anywhere in Canada
- And so very much more…
This leadership program is built from the Laboratory for Living values:
- We learn by doing and discovering for ourselves
- It can be fun and faster to learn when supported by a group who has your back
- A rising tide raises all ships, and it’s time for us all to rise
- Your gifts are welcome here, and everyone has a gift to offer
How & When:
- We’ll meet every other Sunday* starting January 8th, 2023 from 7-8:30pm on Zoom for masterminding, training & development, community and sharing. *we’ll negotiate alternate dates/time if this falls on a holiday weekend
You will receive:
- 4 bonus trainings with guest experts
- Access to recordings of all the training sessions
- Your personal brand advertised on ARO social channels and website; and the ability to let ARO community members know about your services, products and/or offerings
- Free entry into all ARO events during the duration of the program
- The opportunity to create and/or lead events/trainings/retreats for ARO across the national capital region and online and earn revenue
Cost: $1697 + HST (payment plans available)
Book a call with Pamela French, CEO of Authentic Relating Ottawa to have a registration conversation soon.
At ARO we believe:
- Everyone has the potential to be a leader and can cultivate their leadership style through this training. If you feel ready to up your leadership game, then this is for you!
- Authentic leadership and facilitation begins with self awareness and the courage to excavate our own inner landscape so that we may hold compassionate space for others as they navigate theirs.
- A truly transformational experience encourages a willingness to both see and be seen, all parts of ourselves, as we are, and as we are not.
Hear what others have to say…
Renée Michaud talks about her experience in the Authentic Leadership and Facilitation Training held in March 2020 by Pamela French, Chief Empowerment Officer of Authentic Relating Ottawa.
Seema Rani talks about her experience in the Authentic Leadership and Facilitation Training held in March 2020 by Pamela French, Chief Empowerment Officer of Authentic Relating Ottawa.