Silent Retreat: Shine Your Light!
A Here We GROW event, Silent Retreat: Shine Your Light! is a full day of exploration of presence, self and aligned purpose. Join us on Sunday, April 30th, 2023 starting at 10 am EST. Click “Add to cart” to register.
Out of stock
Join us for Ruth Li’s Silent Retreat: Shine Your Light!
Tired of starting your day with a peaceful meditation only to find yourself overreacting an hour later? Want to make a real impact in the world but feel stuck in the story of “not good enough”? If so, join us! Just as the sunlight in our wintery days continues to expand, so does our ability to shine forward our meaningful gifts. The big impact you want to make in this world is SO needed at this time. So, if you hear that quiet, steady voice calling for change, come and listen…
Noble silence is an ancient form of practice that connects us to who we really are and what we truly desire. Develop the clarity and freedom to transition into your most aligned path by navigating challenging thoughts, building self-trust and by cultivating an unshakeable centre so that actions will come from a place of true empowerment. Do what you’re meant to do now, not later.
This is your invitation to get out of the city for the day and to enjoy the beautiful countryside drive to Carp, ON. Tap into the last moments of inward winter reflection before the busyness of spring! Set a solid foundation for how you will move forward this year.
This event takes place on Sunday, April 30th, 2023 starting at 10:00 am until 4:00 pm EST. Please pre-register to secure your spot. All are welcome! For more details read below or reach out to us at email@example.com or on social media.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Silent Retreat: Shine Your Light?
Our time together will begin with instructions and teachings. We will explore tried-and-true practices such as yoga, meditation, meditative self-inquiry, and more. You will receive a handwritten card with wisdom that is perfect for you. We will end our day with reflection, optional sharing, and integration. Bring your own lunch.
- Guided group meditation
- Gentle and restorative yoga
- In-person teaching and support
- Like-minded community and group energy
- Personal time to rest, relax and be in silence
- Access to walking trails in the forest (weather permitting)
- Take-home practice to integrate the retreat
- Handwritten poem with wisdom that is just for you
What can I expect?
- A clear sense of who you are, what you value and what your purpose is now.
- A tangible shift in how you approach decision-making.
- Tools that will help you overcome uncertainty and challenges faster.
- A felt sense of your own inner resources of wisdom, peace, love and freedom.
Who can participate?
This retreat is for you if
- You lack clarity.
- You are at a transition in your life and don’t know which direction to go.
- You are caught in cycles of people-pleasing that are leaving you feeling unfulfilled.
- You are tired of having meaningless, soul-sucking experiences.
- You don’t really trust yourself and so you are afraid of taking the next step forward.
- You feel off-centered or lost and are looking for a compass to realign you to what’s really important.
This event is wheelchair accessible. Everything we do, whether meditation, yoga or stillness, is an invitation. Modifications that meet your needs and desires are welcomed. Mindfulness in motion is at the centre of yoga and provides a powerful nervous system settling to support deep meditation practice.
— You must pre-register to reserve your spot.
— Please save firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so that the emails come through to your inbox.
There are no refunds unless we cancel or postpone the event. You are welcome to transfer your spot to someone else of your choosing on your own accord.
Thank you for your understanding and support of a small business cultivating consciousness in the national capital region!